Special offer for Uber drivers
As the Official Charging Partner to Uber, we offer exclusive Homecharge discounts to Uber partners
The benefits for partners of UBER
- Available with the £500 OLEV E.V.H.S. Grant*, and Chargemaster do the paperwork for you
- Stylish, robust and weatherproof, for indoor or outdoor use.
- Protects your car with advanced overload protection and electric current management software.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Expertly installed by our team of specialist electricians.
- 3 year warranty included with all Homecharge products.
- Choose the power output, connection type, data and security options that suits you best
- £295 incl. VAT for a 7kW unit, communicating unit, fully installed
- Three year data package included to view and download your usage
Exclusive offers for all Uber partners with plug in vehicles. *
An obvious choice for all electric car drivers
If you have off street parking, charging at home is simple, quick and the cheapest way to charge your car. Most EV drivers use their Homecharge for around 80% of all charging.
Supplied & installed within 7 days
With over 40,000 installations completed to date, you can also have the UK’s most popular Homecharge unit supplied and fully installed within 7 days.
Official partner to Uber in the UK
Uber partners qualify for exclusive discounts. At just £295, Uber partners can get a 7kW, communicating unit installed at their homes.
Need more advice?
Not a problem! We’re here to help you every step of the way. Simply get in touch with us today and we’ll consult you on the best charging solution, suited exactly to your needs.
Or call us on: 01582 399412 today for free homecharge advice
Have you got a charging cable?
You’ve got your electric vehicle, now don’t forget about your essential charging cable for any socketed Homcecharge units, or for public charging. Some cars come with Type 2 cables but many are not supplied with the vehicle.
Use the discount code ‘UBER10’ for £10 off your charging cable