The Polar network continues to grow, with more and more charge point installations each month.
The Polar network has seen 16 electric vehicle charging vehicles installed in September, including 12 50kW Ultracharge units. All units are now available on the Polar network, and can be accessed with a Polar Plus RFID card or through the Polar Instant app.
Amongst the installations are a number of Mitchells & Butlers sites, adding to the growing number of locations in their planned roll out of 200 rapid charging units across the country.
- Miller & Carter Sevenoaks, Amherst Hill, Sevenoaks, TN13 2EN
- Toby Carvery Almondsbury, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QB
- Toby Carvery Worthing, Upper Brigton Road, Worthing, BN14 9JN
- The Sherwood, Sherwood Way, Fulwood, PR2 9GA
- Ringwood Hall Hotel & Spa, Ringwood Road, Brimington, Chesterfield, S43 1DQ
- The Argosy, Manor Road, Derby, DE22 3HZ
- The Red Deer, Auchenkilns Park, Cumbernauld, Glasgow, G68 9AW
- Miller & Carter Parbold, Parbold Hill, Parbold, Wigan, WN8 7TG
- Toby Carvery Badgers Mount, London Road, Halstead, Sevenoaks, TN14 7AD
- The Hollybrook, Hollybrook Way, Rykneld Road, Derby, DE23 3TZ
- Toby Carvery Leeds, 2 Aberford Road, Oulton, Leeds, LS26 8EJ
- The Markeaton, Kedleston Road, Derby, DE22 2TF
- George Street, Whalley, Clitheroe, BB7 9SW
- Inspire Luton Sports Village, Butterfield Green Road, Luton, LU2 8DD
- New Street, Carnforth, LA5 9BU (2 units)
Please visit the Polar network Live Map for more information, including costs and availability.