We provide the perfect charging solutions for all your workplace needs.
Are you a business that would like to offer public charging?
If you own a business that is open to the public, for example a restaurant, hotel or garden centre, we may be able to install a charge point at your site! These points will then be added to our polar network. To find out what workplace grant funding is available click here
Click here to access the OLEV application form
Why you should choose chargemaster homecharge, business or public sector charging packages
- We’re the official charging partner with all the leading Electric Vehicle manufacturers
- We’ve installed over 40,000 Homecharge units to date, with all our products are designed and manufactured in the UK and Europe
- Our charging units are stylish, robust and weatherproof, for indoor or outdoor use and with warranties included
- Expertly installed by our team of specialist electricians
- Some units are available with the £500 OLEV E.V.H.S. Grant*
- Protects your car with advanced overload protection and electric current management software
- Choose the power output, connection type, data and security options that suits you best
- 3 months FREE membership to polar plus, the UK’s biggest public charging network
5 reasons to choose BP Chargemaster
The UK’s biggest name in electric vehicle charging
Reason no. oneWe are the market leaders for charging stations in the UK and run the largest network of public charging points.
Reason no. twoOver 99% reliability on all new installations, thanks to our precision engineering, rigorous testing and quality controls.
Reason no. threeWe don’t just send you a charging unit. We work with you at every stage to ensure you find the best possible charging solution for your needs.
Reason no. fourComprehensive three year warranty – included as standard on all our products to give you the confidence and peace of mind you need.
Reason no. fiveComplete maintenance and service package options, ensuring you always receive the very highest levels of service and support.