The Promoter is Chargemaster Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 06720009 whose registered office is at Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GY
1. Visitors to the prize draw website https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/7ETV-DZ/its-coming-home (“Visitors”) will be offered the chance to participate in a prize draw to win ‘the Premier League trophy brought to your home’ (the “Prize Draw”). The Premier League trophy (the “Trophy”) being brought to your home is the “Prize” and is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Entries to the Prize Draw start on 23rd June 2022 and close on 26th June 2022 at 7pm BST (the “Promotional Period”)
2. To qualify for the Prize Draw, Visitors shall, through filling out the on-line entry form, provide the Promotor with their full name, email address and telephone number. Visitors must ensure that such information is accurate. Visitors who complete these steps shall be “Participant(s)”.
3. The Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK, except (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies. (b) Employees or agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above
4. One Participant (the “Winner”) from amongst all Participants registered during the Promotional Period will be randomly selected to receive the Prize.
5. Each Visitor shall only be eligible to take part once in the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw is subject to the following terms:
a. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over;
b. The Participant’s home must be on UK mainland with parking adjacent to the home for direct access to enable the Trophy to be transferred quickly and safely from a vehicle to the home;
c. The Trophy will visit the Winner’s home for 1 hour;
d. The Trophy will be accompanied at all times by a security team who must be granted access to the home;
e. The visit will be subject to availability of the Trophy (which cannot be guaranteed);
f. The Trophy cannot be touched at any point other than by the security team;
g. Any necessary steps shall be taken to ensure the integrity of the Trophy and the Premier League shall be maintained at all times;
h. Money cannot be charged for photographs to be taken with the Trophy;
i. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion; and
j. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. The Winner will receive initial notification by email from the Promoter to inform them that they have won the Prize and to arrange the date and details for the Trophy to be brought to their home. Such email and any further correspondence with the Winner shall be made through the contact details provided in accordance with clause 2. The Winner must respond to the initial notification email and accept the Prize within 7 days of the date of the initial notification email and also respond promptly to all other correspondence relating to the Prize, otherwise the Promoter shall in its absolute discretion be entitled to withdraw the Prize. The Winner may be required to supply detailed information about the availability and location of parking for direct access to enable the Trophy to be transferred directly and safely from a vehicle to their home. If the Promoter is not satisfied that there is suitable parking for direct and safe access to enable the Trophy to be transferred directly from a vehicle to the home, it shall in its absolute discretion be entitled to withdraw the Prize.
8. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the Winner to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to bp pulse, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GY (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the end of the Promotional Period. If Participants object to any or all of their surname, and county being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter on the above contact details. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
10. Each Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon completing the steps outlined in clause 2 above. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where in its sole discretion it becomes necessary to do so, including extending the Promotional Period.
13. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.