BP Chargemaster continues to add new installations to the Polar public charging network each month, with 12 charge points installed in February.
The Polar network is the UK’s largest public electric vehicle charging network, and offers 7kW to 22kW fast charging, 50kW rapid charging and 150kW ultra-fast charging across the country.
- The Willow Tree, West Bridgford, NG2 6LS
- Bromley Hotel, BR1 4JD
- Heanton Court, Braunton, EX31 4AX
- The Stenson Fields, DE24 3JG
- Harvester Latham Road, SN25 4DL
- Wattenden Arms, CR8 5EU
- The Cooper Dean, BH8 9UQ
- The Greenman, DN41 8AP
- The Blacksmith Arms Harvester, HP10 9QD
- The Nut & Squirell, MK4 4DD
- The Black Swan Hotel, YO18 7AL
All charge points are available on the Polar public charging network, and accessible with a Polar Plus RFID card or the Polar Instant pay as you go app. Our 50kW and 150kW rapids are also available with contactless payment. Visit our live map for more information about each site.